Monday, March 11, 2013

Chapter 2


Our cousin Dill went back to Meridian today. He comes every summer to stay with us. I was really sad he had to leave, It felt like he just got here. I also started my first day of school today. I was so nervous, it was my first time every going to a school. Jem told me not to talk to him at school and I don't know why.



When I got to my class the teacher welcomed me to my class mates. She didn't come off as the nicest person. Her name was Miss Caroline. We were reading in class out loud and she asked me to read. I guess I was doing well because she blamed Aticus for teaching me how to read. At recess Jem came up to me in school and asked how I liked it so far. I really didn't enjoy my first day, in fact i hated it.

1 comment:

  1. I can't stand Miss Caroline either! She does the same things to me :/ -Scout

    ReplyDelete